IF YOUR SHIP DOESN'T COME IN, SWIM OUT TO IT. - Jonathan Winters

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

SPRING IS IN THE AIR

Those who know me know that it doesn't take much to make me happy. I go into Toronto on Monday and Thursday to work, so I'm out of the house by 7:15 and back at 6:30 - and have to say that I actually enjoy my commute! The GO Train is a great opportunity to read and the walk is a great time to get some fresh air, or when in the inside PATH system, to window shop! Since I started my new job a month ago, it has been dark when I leave the house, and dark by the time I get off the train and into my car to drive home - until yesterday! It was quite exciting to go to work in the light and come home in the light, it means that Spring is just around the corner, which means that Summer is on the way, which means that I will soon be able to ride outside and put the woolies in storage, yeah! Today showed more signs of Spring too, there were lots of birds, the mercury rose above freezing, the streets were wet, and I was outside without a jacket - life is looking up! Hope Spring arrives soon for everyone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you're really excited about spring....hope you're fast on the bike. Looking forward to meeting you.

8:59 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

11:40 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home