JACKIE
This summer saw several visitors which was very exciting. My friend Ginny, who had moved from Guelph to Exton, PA (she lives within walking distance of a Target, the lucky girl) came to Ontario to visit friends and I was blessed with her company for a few days in July. We went for a great bike ride and a drive through the neighbourhood where she grew up, not far from where we currently live. It was actually pretty exciting to hear the stories of her youth and we even got a tour of the house she grew up in!
Our next visitor was Zach, a professional cyclist that Darin and I had met in Calgary before he was fast and famous. It was great to catch up on how much his life has changed over the past few years, the adventures he’s been on and his future plans. We wish you the best with your Olympic bid Zach.
One of the most exciting calls that I got this summer was from Jackie saying that she had a ticket that she had to use up and could she come visit – Hell Ya! She spent the long weekend in September with us where we ate, shopped, and caught up. Jackie is training for the Chicago Marathon in October and after her 29 km long run we went for a pedicure, played some bridge, where I came from behind to win, and I just really enjoyed spending time with a great friend. According to our guests we have a great spare bed and our doors are always open, everyone is welcome!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home