IF YOUR SHIP DOESN'T COME IN, SWIM OUT TO IT. - Jonathan Winters

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

CYCLE BALL IS A BALL!

I was playing around on youtube, a regular occurrence since there is some really neat stuff and it is always good for a giggle and a laugh. In my cycling searches I came across the sport of Cycle Ball! I have played soccer on bikes, and I know that Toronto has a Bike Polo league, but Soccer Ball I had never heard of. It looks like fun - might have to look into setting up some matches, anyone game?

">

If you want to see some more impressive bike sports, check out Artistic Cycling, or Bicycle Ballet as well - now this I just might have to try! The video is relatively long, and the second half is more impressive it you're short on time.

">

Let me know if you find other impressive skills on bikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home