KIARA AND MAIJA
Our friends Maija and Rastko, whom I’d gone to university with, and who were a large part in why we settled in West Chester to begin with, were pregnant with the their second baby as we were getting ready to move to Ontario. Maija’s due date was almost the same as my leaving date and I was begging her to give birth before we moved. Even though I kept trying to get her to eat really spicy foods and have lots of sex she just refused to go into labour until a few days after I had arrived in ON. So Jadine, who lives in Toronto and used to be Rastko’s roommate, and I decided we needed to go on a road trip and visit Kiara, the new arrival. Though our trip was short, only a few days, we had a great time playing with Luka, the two year and old, catching up with Maija and Rastko, and introducing ourselves to the baby. It was also fun to drive along the roads that I used to cycle on and do a drive by of our old townhouse. Pennsylvania really is a gorgeous state, and one that I think is often overlooked; but I highly recommend it as a travel destination.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home